NORMAL
What is normal?
Is it fitting in with society? Is it conforming to what is expected and on the straight and narrow?
But i don't really want to be that person, i want to make waves with my life-for one wave can cause an oceans current to become stronger, one wave can bring the sea up to the shore and one wave can make a life feel purposeful.
Normal
I dont want to be normal - and when people say in a condesending way: " you are not normal" why do most take it as an insult. Yes i am not normal, I beat to my own drum, and I love it.
Normal
What is the straight and narrow? who defines it? If it were up to Hasidim in Jerusalem I would be married with 2 kids now and another on the way, and if it were up to liberal Californians i would be traveling the world and rebuilding communities somewhere while spreading goodwill to all. But I'm not doing either or plan on having that as my life.
Normal
What exactly is it?
I AM NORMAL
Normal
is what you make it to be, it is not what a society deems correct it is what one thinks is right for them. The right path the right direction the right life.
Then i am Normal! (yet abnormal!)
No comments:
Post a Comment